Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Revel Body Sonic Vibrator Review  (Read 2439 times)

beanfiddler

Revel Body Sonic Vibrator Review
« on: August 27, 2013, 03:00:37 PM »
Just wanted to share my review on the Revel Body Sonic Vibrator. Not quite what I was expecting but I have high hopes for the accessory tips, which I should be able to review soon. *fingers crossed*

http://beanfiddler.com/vibrators/revel-body-sonic-vibrator-review/

Adriana

• Of Sex and Love
  • Twitter: adriana_r
Re: Revel Body Sonic Vibrator Review
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 06:01:55 PM »
I've yet to try this, so we'll see

redhotrosaline

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 03:38:44 PM »
I got a defective one from Epiphora (I knew ahead of time it was defective), so it only works for about 20 seconds at a time, but from what I can tell, it isn't anything super special anyways. Especially considering the high price and the fact that I'm afraid to put it near my electronics because of the strong magnets. It's pretty, though!

SheVibe

• Please Vibe Responsibly
  • Administrator
    • SheVibe.com
  • Twitter: @SheVibe
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013, 05:04:07 PM »
I got a defective one from Epiphora (I knew ahead of time it was defective), so it only works for about 20 seconds at a time, but from what I can tell, it isn't anything super special anyways. Especially considering the high price and the fact that I'm afraid to put it near my electronics because of the strong magnets. It's pretty, though!

Oh no - that's terrible  :P.  We checked one out at the ANME show, and it seemed much more interesting (at least in my hands) than I thought it would be.
Please Vibe Responsibly

beanfiddler

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2013, 05:30:59 PM »

I know the first batch they sent out to reviewers had a power issue. They corrected it and sent out new ones. The magnets do kinda freak me out. I'm probably being overly paranoid, but still... I'll see what happens with the accessory tips.